Internet Income Coaches Subgroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Together we walk and together we earn

3 posters

Go down

Together we walk and together we earn Empty Together we walk and together we earn

Post  Mr Olsen Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:26 am

Hi
As new in “My Internet Income”. I am looking for a people as have the same inters as earning money. Than the easy way … But as I learn after 5 years of trying it is nothing as easy money. So now it is time to look into what the expert are saying and learn from them.
I am hoping this forum can help us to help each other. And as I look at the profile to many at My internet income Coaches, I saw a lot of skills. Was thinking --- Wow what a crew. . . And if we are able to work and learn from each other that is the most valuable thing investment we ever done.
When it come to me, I as many have the problem to get success. But have the feeling that I will get there. I had a web design company here in Norway. But was unlucky with my partnership , where he was mostly after my money and domains. As now I have like 100 , some of them I have to say is quite good. I still have good contact with my old design team in Philippines. And I am able to build it up again. Think I can fix what ever needed for a cheap amount of money.
My gold is to earn money and get a good network. Together we walk and together we earn.

God Bless

Mr Olsen

Back to top Go down

Together we walk and together we earn Empty Great to Meet you

Post  yngdsales89 Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Hey Mr. Olsen,

This is my thoughts exactly. The warriors forum is to large in order to really get any serious help. We could kind of be like a task force whenever someone is stuck on something. So let's get started then. In order to kick things off I would really like to know if anyone here has had any serious success or if we are all going to be learning together. I have had success managing an ecommerce site, however I did not build it (I outsourced everything). The reason that I wanted to participate in this program is to build a great foundation so that I can eventually do it all in my sleep in the future. Has anyone else had any success with IM?

Also my sites are

http://bestmultivitaminforwomen.weebly.com/
http://www.timemanagementexperts.info/

yngdsales89
Admin

https://onlineincomegroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Together we walk and together we earn Empty Develop Relationships With Like-Minded People.

Post  thriftgirl62 Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Napoleon Hill wrote:
"No individual may have great power (or monetary success) without being a part of a Mastermind group. Something magical happens when two or more people combine their single dream to form a dream team."

"One plus one doesn't equal two.
It becomes the power of eleven." Mark Victor Hansen

Surrounding yourself with like-minded people who are smarter than you are is the key to success. Nothing great can be accomplished alone because the human life-span isn't long enough to learn everything. There simply isn't enough time and that's why everyone needs help doing whatever they are not suited for.

Talent without skill is where every expert starts but skill without talent is permanent mediocrity.

Now I'll go introduce myself.

thriftgirl62

Back to top Go down

Together we walk and together we earn Empty 1+1 = the power of 11

Post  yngdsales89 Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:13 pm

That's so funny, I was just reading that book. Quite amazing how powerful words really are!!

yngdsales89
Admin

https://onlineincomegroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Together we walk and together we earn Empty Find better methods of making money than reciprocal product promotion in the blind.

Post  thriftgirl62 Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Rob Toth [The Genie], a professional marketing strategist and the owner of The Canada Marketing Summit, in Vancouver, BC responded by saying this in his FREE I QUIT IM Report:

"If 10-20 merchants came together, figured out everyone’s strengths in the group, took inventory of everyone’s assets (their distribution and marketing abilities), and knew who was releasing what product… that core group could support its own members (but ONLY its members, no other 3rd party offers allowed) and quickly raise the value of everyone in the network and churn out big profits for all the members."

"Build a core group of 10-20 of you, have your own private venue to communicate on (such as a Skype group), and for the duration of the mastermind, treat everyone like family. Their business is your business (within reason). Support them with the understanding that they will support you AND with the further understanding that the group exclusively supports only its own members. Again, THAT does and will work."

Okay, now I'll go introduce myself...
btw - I put Rob Toth on retainer until August 2012 and that means "My Genie" is "Your Genie" Google his "I QUIT IM" Report for some very interesting information on the IM Industry.

thriftgirl62

Back to top Go down

Together we walk and together we earn Empty Powerful words really are!!

Post  thriftgirl62 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:49 pm

yngdsales89 wrote:That's so funny, I was just reading that book. Quite amazing how powerful words really are!!

How true that is . . . words, especially the truth can hurt and cut deeper than any knife wound. Words that come out the wrong way make communicating on most forums difficult if people don't ask when something doesn't sound right.

Liz's email is: teamtomey at gmail dot com If that doesn't get a reply, you'll have to go through the members area because I know she uses one of those message boards instead of email.

Have you used trello dot com for organizing group projects? Check it out - it's free and you can link there from here so nobody gets lost.

thriftgirl62

Back to top Go down

Together we walk and together we earn Empty Re: Together we walk and together we earn

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum